This is the place where I ramble about technology and coding. Sometimes Computer Science education too.
- Full Stack Web Developer, with a bit of devops and old-school (literally) network management
- Computer Science Educator
- Teach First 2015 Ambassador
- Content Creator
- Google Trusted Tester, plus once worked at Google for 2 weeks
I like to spend my time working on agile projects to solve problems in the education and ecommerce spheres, creating educational content, writing poetry, doing portraiture and event photography, playing competitive video games and playing piano and ukulele or singing in a choir.
I also enjoy recording audiobooks for LibriVox, making YouTube videos on a variety of themes and streaming on Twitch. You can find me using the links below.
I code in a variety of languages, and use a number of different tools. Here they are for your perusal.
- JavaScipt ES6
- ASP.Net Core
- Wordpress (if I really have to)
- MongoDB (if I really have to)
- Python (a bit rusty these days but fine for making simple scripts)
- Docker & Docker Compose
- Proxmox (for baremetal virtualisation)
- Davinci Resolve/Premiere Pro
Postgraduate Certificate in Education
English with Proficiency in French
- 2011 Headgate Theatre Young Playwrights Award
- 2013 Microsoft Imagine Cup World Citizenship Award (Ticklo)